This bright, well-appointed semi-detached house offers spacious accommodation comprising a living room, dining room, kitchen and toilet downstairs, with three bedrooms, en-suite shower room and a family bathroom upstairs. And, there are private parking spaces for 2-3 private cars. The property is best suited for guests who are travelling by car.
There are about 6 steps to the front door from the parking area. As you enter the house, the dining room (with seating for 8) is to the right, and this leads through an archway to the spacious living room with French doors to a south-facing patio (a real sun trap in summer). The living room has a large flat-screen TV/DVD with the full range of freeview channels, and an electric coal-effect fire. The kitchen is to the left of the front door. There is also a downstairs toilet.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, en-suite shower and a family bathroom:
- a family bedroom with king-size double bed, sitting area and an en-suite shower and toilet; the sitting area has a TV and a sofabed
- a second family bedroom with a double bed, a single bed & a wash-hand basin
- a third bedroom with a double bed
- a family bathroom with bathtub, shower over the bathtub and toilet
- all three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
The house has gas central heating and there is a ready supply of hot water. The price of gas, electricity and local taxes is included. For the comfort of future guests, the house is non-smoking and pets are not allowed.
There are excellent local walks straight from the front door, including a 15-minute walk onto the Braid Hills giving panoramic views across Edinburgh towards the Firth of Forth.